Sunday, February 04, 2007

Scrapbook Sunday


Last month I only participated in 6 challenges during Virtual Scrapbooking Night. Gasp! I usually do them all or if I miss any it’s one or two challenges. This time I spent the first day cleaning up my stamp area. Worst thing is that it still needs cleaning, but I thought I’d strike while the inspiration was there.

I did this page for the Time's Up challenge which was to use numbers on the page, bonus for using one of the metal colors.

Lavinia had a great time visiting her cousins. They had lots of fun on the trampoline. She held her own with the older girls. They screamed when a bug landed on it and she would go right for it and flick it off. Then Matthew showed her some flips. Aug 06


Paper: white glossy cardstock
Ink: Bordering Blue, pink
Extras: basic grey Urban couture letter stickers, mulberry flowers, spiral, brad, gold pen.

No comments: