Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tool Time Tuesday

I don’t have a pic but I just have a generic heat tool. Heat embossing is what turned me to rubber stamping in the first place so I really liked this tool before I even learned what other cool effects it can create.

On this page I used my heat tool to emboss clear embossing powder over craft ink. I did this for the sit spin challenge that was to create a view master page and include flowers or something that would be thrown onto the ice while the skater is bowing. I’ve wanted to do a title like this for a while now ever since I saw it in a magazine a few months ago. I embossed the rose and have 6 different pictures in the viewmaster frame. I did not do any journaling but Lavinia's name and included the date in the title.

Stamps: Stipple Rose
Paper: Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, white cardstock for viewfinder
Ink: Barely Banana, Black Pen,
Extras: brad, ribbon

No comments: